top of page
In his past life before the circus Danny used to be a math teacher in a high-school for students with learning disabilities.
There he set his pedagogical approach, which allows individual progression among big group sessions.
His workshops take a deep artistic-technical approach, either if its an experience based sessions or more technical-academic sessions.
Either way, in his work and how he teaches, there is never a separation between artistic and technical thinking, as circus is.
- Straps fundamentals for aerialists
- Aerial rope - movement concepts
- Acrodance (soft acrobatics)
- Bdy.frqncy.dance.workshop with JacobYounessi
- Flexibility for the inflexible
bottom of page